SUN RESOLUTION PROFESSIONALS PRIVATE LIMITED (SRPPL)
Sun Resolution Professionals Private Limited (SRPPL) is an Insolvency Professional Entity (IPE) and registered with Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India(IBBI) under Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board with an aim to provide a complete Insolvency Professionals Services to various stake holders.
Founders of the company SRPPL are very eminent professional chartered accountants having rich professional experiences in the field of NPA Management, Business Restructure Plan, Business Turnaround, Corporate Laws, Corporate Planning and advisory, Taxation and Auditing & Assurance services.
Our vision is to impart speedy and sound resolution, resulting into maximum realization for all stake holders.
Provide a complete corporate insolvency advisory at one place
Optimize Corporate resources to resolve debtor-creditor conflicts
To raise a ray of hope to revive the corporate entities by various means
To maximize the value of assets of the Corporate Entity
SERVICES WE PROVIDE…
Make your business easier, we’ll help you improve.
A Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, having more than 19 years of extensive hands-on experience in legal, compliance, reporting, financing documentation, IPO, takeover, merger, matters relating to RBI, FIPB, CLB, RoC, RD, SEBI, stock exchanges, trade marks and copy rights, environmental and pollution matters, Human Resources, insurance and liaisioning with government bodies and departments.
- Advising Honda Group Companies on legal, plant level government approvals and HR issues and secretarial issues;
- Working with NIIT on Secretarial issues.
- Working for secretarial and legal issues of group of 85 companies.
- Working as Insolvency Professional on cases under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
WORKING EXPERIENCE-LEGAL AND SECRETARIAL
During the career as company secretary, worked with reputed organisations in North India, with PAN India presence, like Relaxo, Bharat Hotels, Honda, Amira, LNJ Bhilwara, Ravi Jaipuria group..
- Company Secretary’s matters: Board Meetings, General Meetings, Statutory Records, ROC filings, Stock Exchange compliances, SEBI Compliances and compounding, Central Government approvals, mergers & amalgamations, ESOP, IPO.
- Contracts: Corporate contracts like Shareholder Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Business Transfer Agreements; Commercial contracts like distributor contracts, Franchise & License Agreements, Non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements and all types of agreements.
- Litigation: Recovery, 138 N.I.A, Motor Accident Claims, Consumer Protection, Quashing Petitions. Well versed with court procedure and legal drafting.
- Compliances: Licenses required for plants, updating SOPs, conducting compliance training programs
- Joint Ventures: While handling the legal department of group, within India and Overseas, have been taking care of formation of joint ventures, drafting and discussions of shareholder agreements, finalization of charter documents, amendment of articles/charter documents, post contract JV compliances.
- Private Equity Participation: Drafting of Term Sheet, due diligence, discussions on Investment Agreement, co-ordinations with lawyers, amendment of articles, post investment compliances including FEMA compliances.
- Business Acquisitions: Drafting of Term Sheet, conducting of due diligence, drafting of business transfer agreements, closing and handing over, compliance of conditions subsequent.
- FEMA / RBI: Foreign Investment (FDI), Overseas Investment (ODI) Annual Performance Reports, RBI Asset & Liability Returns, reporting of disinvestment, compounding of FEMA contravention.
- Intellectual Property: Search of marks, applications, objections, replies, evidences and appearance in the matters of registration of trade mark and copyrights, infringement notices, civil infringement suits and search and seizure operations
- Real Estate: Title verification, agreement to sell, sale deeds, power of attorneys, revenue record verification.
- Drafting: Distributor Agreements, Corporate Guarantees, Counter Guarantees, Franchise Agreements, License Agreements, IPR Assignment Agreements etc., Legal Drafting.
- Legal Drafting and liasoning with advocates: Drafting of pleadings, affidavits, evidences etc., liasoning with advocates for status and discussions on cases, attending court hearings etc.
- Human Resources: HR Policies and procedures, labour issues, agreements and settlements with vendors, rate finalisation for labour, employee settlement matters, management advice on labour issues.
- Having become an Insolvency Professional in 2017, I have worked on the following cases during my practice as Insolvency Professional, with primary objective to resolve the cases taken up:
- North Bengal Iron & Steel Private Limited,
- Brahma Foods Private Limited,
- SRS Real Infrastructure Limited,
- KST Infrastructure Limited (stayed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court for constitutional validity of the term ‘Homebuyer as Financial Creditor’.
- Gagan Distillers and Beverages P. Ltd.
- Jai Bhole Nath Enterprises P. Ltd.
- Have some other important cases that are pending admission.
- Have got empaneled with the following banks/institutions for insolvency cases:
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank,
- Bank of India,
- Union Bank of India,
- United Bank of India,
- Oriental Bank of Commerce,
- IDBI Bank Limited,
- IFCI Limited
- Securities and Exchange Board of India,
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India,
- Syndicate bank,
- Canara Bank.
Ajay Milhotra has over 27 years of work experience. He has worked as a CFO, for various listed and unlisted companies both domestic and international in different industry verticals.
He specialises in diverse areas of finance including accounting, strategic and business planning, investor relations, corporate law, taxation, corporate governance, risk management, compliance, financial management, financial reporting, capital markets, fund raising and the like.
Well qualified Chartered Accountant in the profession having worked for over a period of more than eight years with the firm; as a Partner since August 2009.
He has rich experience in Income Tax Matters, Corporate Law Matters, Internal audits, Statutory audits, Tax audits of small firms, Companies, Corporate, Statutory and Concurrent Audits of Nationalized Banks; Service Tax Matters besides rendering management consultancy and Project financing professional services of high standards to meet the financial needs of working capital and term loans of clients.
His expertise also includes exposure in restructuring borrowings of Companies; planning and developing internal control/MIS systems to suit any industries, project financing; thereby rendering valuable to clients.
He is exclusively engaged in the Insolvency Resolution Professional Service since April, 2017 and having working experience of handling small to mid-size corporate units.
He has completed Certificate Course on Concurrent Audit of Banks and Diploma in Information System Audit (DISA) in 2017.
Ajit is having 21 years of industrial experience. He worked with DLF Ltd for more than 10 years and executed many residential and commercial projects along with corporate finance and FDI, JDA’s and shareholding agreements etc. Apart from real estate, he has experience of construction and worked with Laing O’Rourke (Large Infrastructure construction Company). In 2017, he came into full time practice as Cost Accountant and Insolvency Professional.
He has rich experience in Project Management, Project Financing, Working Capital Financing, Financial Re-Engineering & Restructuring, General Insurance, Financial Modeling, Investment, Investor Relationship, FDI, FEMA matter. His managerial capabilities include strategic planning, M & A, new entity set up, due diligence, change management, resource optimization, turnaround management, corporate governance system implementation and people management. He is Delhi University graduate and a fellow member of Institute of Cost Accountants of India and Insurance Institute of India.
He has got his first assignment as IRP through IBBI in matter of Preet Tractors Pvt Ltd. Where he appointed as IRP and later reappointed as RP through CoC and matter was resolved well within timeline. He presented resolution before AA in less than two months. He is now appointed as liquidator in Geo Express Pvt Ltd after completing CIRP as IRP and RP. He has recently appointed as IRP in Jadoun International Pvt Ltd and RP in R P Basmati Rice Ltd through financial creditor.
He has been working with a number of global investors, and global companies across sectors/ industries for getting funds in form of equity and debt for expansion or provides resolutions to financially stressed companies.
He is empanelled with Oriental Bank of Commerce, Bank of Baroda, United Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Bank of India, IDBI, Canara Bank and State Bank of India for the IRP/RP related services as a Insolvency Professional
He is Practicing Chartered Accountants since 23.02.2004 as partner in Bipin & Co Chartered Accountants, which was established in the year 1968, having 7 fellow ICAI partners and having wide experience of more than 49 years.
Statutory audit of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, kakrapar Site and Internal Audit of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – Vadodara & Nadiad SSA , Sona Alloys Ltd , Special internal audit assignment on behalf of State Bank of India (having Bank Exposure of Rs 1082.00 Crores) carried out
He is also having experience of Bank Branch Statutory Audit of Indian Overseas Bank, Canara Bank as well as concurrent audit of State bank of India, Union Bank of India, Syndicate Bank and Central bank.
Banking related important Exposure:
He is having vast experience of approx 1023 stock and receivable audit assignments from banking sector. The companies belong to various diversified fields.
Certificate course of Forensic Audit and Fraud Detection by ICAI.
Partner of Dhondge Patil Godhani & Co, Chartered Accountants located at Surat & Nasik , Mainly into auditing and Taxation and Project Finance and having customer base engaged in wide range of industries products and trading house. Worked as a self-employed in UK in the accountancy practices, taxation, portfolio and other business matters. Well verse with IAS and UKGAAP. Worked with one of the leading company namely LA Vision Ltd Manager accounting and finance.
- Secured 38thRank in CA final exam [Nov 1999] held by The Institutes of Chartered Accountants of India and Secured 5thRank in Masters of Commerce,[Nov 1998] from M S University, Baroda.
- Analysis of financial information and project finance.
- Lead a team to organise and accomplish assigned tasks within deadline.
- Can use various accounting software, IRIS, Sage Accounts, Sage Line50, Sage payroll, Tally, MS Excel and word.
- Qualified Systems Auditor, DISA (ICAI)[ June 2016 ]
- Certificate in Concurrent Audit of Bank branches. [ Nov 2016 ]
Mr. Mudappallur Varieth Gangadharan, a Chartered Accountant qualified in May 1976 with certificate of Merit 3rd Rank in C.A Inter May 1974. A B.Sc Graduate with 1st rank from Loyola College Madras, He had his Overseas Stint of 5 years in Muscat Sultanate of Oman.
He started Practicing in 1984 in Chennai, he is well versed in Income Tax, Bank Audits, Company Audits and caters to a wide spectrum of Clientele. Also qualified as an Insolvency Professional in July 2017, he has handled 4 cases in NCLT Chennai.
He is the founder and executive director in the startup of SRPPL; He is practicing Chartered Accountant.
He began his career in 2003, by becoming the Associate Member and then Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, in the year 2008.
He started a proprietorship firm in 2003 and then merged with partnership firm in the name of V. CAN & Co. in 2007; he is practicing as Chartered Accountant since 2003 and at present successfully carrying on the profession.
Specialized in Government Audit and Bank Audits, he is also an empanelled arbitrator and having deep understanding of various laws in India. He has conducted stock audits and revenue audits for small industries to large scale industries on behalf of various nationalized Banks. Further he has been concurrent auditor of Government Project like Sarva Sikhsa Abhiyan, Gujarat State Aviation Ltd, GIPL, RMSA etc.
He was past Chairman of Ahmedabad Branch of Western Region of ICAI.
He was past Vice Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer of Ahmedabad Branch of Western Region of ICAI.
He has successfully completed Certificate course of Arbitration from ICAI.
He is the founder and driving force behind the startup of SRPPL; He is in full time practice as Insolvency Professional.
He began his career in 1989, by becoming the Associate Member and then a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, in the year 1995.
At an Initial Stage, worked for two years with a reputed firm, later on, started as proprietorship and now a partnership firm in the name of R. CHOUDHARY & ASSOCIATES; practicing as professional Chartered Accountant since 1990 and at present successfully dedicated to the profession.
Specialized in NPA Management, Government Audit and Project Financing, he looks after the NPA Management Division and Government Audit divisions of the firm. Continuing in the profession, is now moving to greater heights along with strong, enthusiastic, committed young team of most talented Chartered Accountants and associates to the firm. He also has successfully completed assignments of issued related SARFAESI, DRT, Restructuring BIFR / AIFR etc
He was past member of Information Technology Committee of Western Region of ICAI.
He is present member of PDICAI (Professional Development Committee of ICAI) and serving the Institute.
He has successfully completed Certificate course of Forensic Audit and Fraud Prevention (FAFP) from ICAI in the year 2016.