SUN RESOLUTION PROFESSIONALS PRIVATE LIMITED (SRPPL)
Sun Resolution Professionals Private Limited (SRPPL) is Insolvency Professional Entity (IPE) and is registered with Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India under Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board with an aim to provide a complete Insolvency Professionals Services to various stake holders.
Founders of the company SRPPL are very eminent professional chartered accountants having rich professional experience in the field of NPA Management, Business Restructure Plan, Business Turnaround, Corporate Laws, Corporate Planning and advisory, Taxation and Auditing & Assurance services.
SRPPL has a panel of Professionals including Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, Company Secretaries, Cost Accountants, MBA, specialists etc, for management of / taking control and custody of – operations, cash flows, assets.
SRPPL has formulated software, which would enable handling resolution and liquidation assignments, wherein the work would be properly allocated, provide a mechanism to collate information attributable to each job, all this with an ease of access. The said software would also keep a record of the man-hours that would be allocated, and would even provide formats for the standardization of the work, all at one place. Additionally, the software would enable the storage of the related documents, which could well be easily retrieved, as and when the need arises.
SRPPL have been an active contributor to the newspapers and journals, providing quite a significant number of articles and case stories which relate to a wide gamut of topics concerning the recent and emerging issues on Insolvency and Bankruptcy.
- Provide a complete corporate insolvency advisory at one place
- Optimize Corporate resources to resolve debtor-creditor conflicts
- To raise a ray of hope to revive the corporate entities by various means
- To maximize the value of assets of the Corporate Entity
- To impart speedy and sound resolution, resulting into maximum realization for all stakeholders
- To render services which offer a long rope to stressed assets, with the aim of bringing about a timely solution, however turbulent the circumstances may be, through a mechanism of solution enabling efforts that eventually go a long way to enhance our credibility as pioneers in the field of Insolvency Resolutions
SERVICES WE PROVIDE…
Make your business easier, we’ll help you improve.
Mukesh Khathuria, a finance professional with experience of over 23 years in managing the entire gamut of Financial Management, Corporate Finance, Debt Restructuring, Resolution & Advisory.
He has wide and varied experience in different Industries – Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Housing Finance, Real Estate and Logistics. He started his career with Core Emballage Limited as Finance Executive in Dec 1995. Then moved on to various organisations viz. Gruh Finance Limited, Adani Enterprises Limited, K. Raheja Corp, etc. The last assignment held by him was with Arshiya Group as Vice President – Finance. He also held the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for one of the Group Company – Arshiya Infrastructure & Developers Pvt Ltd.
He has wide experience in the field of Project Finance, Working Capital Management, Due Diligence Process, Debt restructuring & Resolution, Dealings with Stakeholders, Cost control, and rationalization.
He is empanelled with all the leading Banks, viz, State Bank of India, Bank of India, IDBI Bank, Union Bank of India, IDFC First Bank, Allahabad Bank, UCO Bank, etc.
He has more than 25 years of managerial experience in the field of Corporate Finance; Banking & Factoring domain having worked with NBFCs, Factoring companies & Banks including Maharashtra Apex Corporation Ltd., Fullerton India – (wholly owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings, Singapore), Centurion Bank, HDFC Bank, India Factoring (subsidiary of PNB and FIM bank) among others. His last stint, before joining Consultancy companies, was as Head of Credit & Marketing for IFCI Factors Ltd. (a wholly owned subsidiary of IFCI Ltd).
Devendra Umrao has also been associated with African Export Import Bank- AFREXIM (a multilateral financial institution with over 35 African countries as its shareholder), Cairo as a Consultant in Trade Finance & Factoring.
Throughout his Corporate Finance tenor, Devendra had to deal with Debt restructuring and revival strategies for Corporates which have stress on their Balance Sheets. This experience along with his keen interest in Insolvency & Bankruptcy field inspired him to become an Insolvency Professional. Mr. Umrao is now a professional member of Insolvency Professional Agency of Institute of Cost Accountants of India and duly registered with Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India.
Dakshesh Choksi, 54 years, an All India Rank-holder in CA Intermediate examination, holds B. Com., C.A. and C.M.A. degrees. He is also qualified Insolvency Professional.
He brings three decades of extensive experience across a diverse range of services including Corporate Management, Corporate Finance & Resource Mobilisation, Financial Restructuring, Promoters’ Equity Funding, Legal & Taxation. He is a Specialist in Turnaround of Stressed Businesses. He provides an “all-round” solution to the organizations to create value-addition from the resources within. He has written article in Professional Journals and has conducted various lecture meetings on the subjects of professional interests.
The inner strength of Dakshesh Choksi is to “foresee” what an entrepreneur fails to do. He is a Founder Director of “4C Strategic Advisors Private Limited”, a special situation resolution entity, helping sick and potential sick units to revive. He has carried out Debt Restructuring exercise, including CDR, for a large corporates, having debt size ranging from Rs. 100 Crores to Rs. 1400 Crores. He has also appeared before BIFR and has handled the Rehabilitation exercise under SICA.
Before venturing into Consultancy and establishing “4C”, Dakshesh Choksi has worked with large Corporates of Ahmedabad for 25 years and was part of senior management involved in designing the strategy for the respective industrial groups, taking care of entire gamut of Management, including Finance & Banking, Accounts & Auditing, Taxation & Legal and MIS & Operations Management. He has arranged funding for Mega Projects, including Term Loan and Working Capital facilities. Total debts of Rs. 5000 Crores has been raised by him for Corporates in the Textile Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Chemical Industry, Metal & Steel Industry and NBFC. He has also handled Public Issue and Right Issue of Equity Shares.
Having versatile experienceworking with large industrial houses and holding senior management position, he has got an edge to handle and manage the responsibilities as an Insolvency Professional.
He is also a senior partner of Agarwal & Choksi, a Chartered Accountancy firm, having strength of 5 partners, out of which 3 partners are having professional experience of more than 25 years.
He has undergone 3 days Intensive Training organized jointly by Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) and World Bank Group (WBG) and arranged by Indian Institute of Insolvency Professionals of ICAI.
Rajeev Bhatia has over 30 years of post-qualification experience spread across diverse industries including Contracting, Real Estate, Marine EPCC, Surveys and Geotech Engineering, Logistics, NBFC etc.
In the initial period of his career he worked as Assistant Editor of Dalal Street Journal (Investment Magazine) and worked extensively with corporate, intermediaries and regulators.
In addition to being an Insolvency Professional he is a Consulting CFO to medium sized corporate having turnover ranging from INR 50 Crores to INR 300 Crores.
He brings with him key skills in the area of Treasury Management, Litigation, Dispute Resolution JV negotiation and formation, Working Capital Management, MIS, Compliances, Fund Raising, Risk Management.
He currently handles Treasury of over INR 200 Crores as a Consulting CFO including Direct Equity, Equity Mutual Funds, Debt Mutual Funds, Forex and International Bonds.
He is Graduate from Mumbai University and qualified as Chartered Accountant in November 1987. Additionally, he has done Certificate Courses in Arbitration and Valuation conducted by ICAI.
He is a fellow member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India having more than 15 years of rich experience in various reputed Corporates consist of Corporate litigations, Corporate Governance, Corporate Restructuring, Corporate Law Compliances, SEBI related Compliances and other related matters, served many reputed Corporates.
He came into legal practice in August, 2017, after enrolling with Delhi Bar Council in September, 2017. He is proprietor of Legal Firm Namely M/S LSA & Associates dealing in Corporate Litigations, Corporate Consultancy, tax related compliances, secretarial compliances.
He has over 12 years of experience in his areas of practice of and has a brilliant academic record. He is a Senior Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) since 2006 and a qualified Information System Auditor (DISA). He is also an fellow member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI). He was placed in the All India Merit List of the Final Exams of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (with top rank in Chhattisgarh) in 2014.
He has also completed bachelor degree in commerce and in law and successfully completed Certificate Course in International taxation. He has also obtained Diploma in Insurance Risk Management (DIRM) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
He has acted as a speaker at various forums relating to his area of expertise. He has immense experience in the field of Audit & Assurance and Direct & Indirect Taxation (domestic and cross-border) assignments. He has over the last decade, worked in different practice areas both externally with law firms and the industry and internally within the Firm, including auditing, domestic taxation, financial and corporate advisory. He is also very active in various social forums working for the noble cause and welfare of the society.
A Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, having more than 19 years of extensive hands-on experience in legal, compliance, reporting, financing documentation, IPO, takeover, merger, matters relating to RBI, FIPB, CLB, RoC, RD, SEBI, stock exchanges, trade marks and copy rights, environmental and pollution matters, Human Resources, insurance and liaisioning with government bodies and departments.
- Advising Honda Group Companies on legal, plant level government approvals and HR issues and secretarial issues;
- Working with NIIT on Secretarial issues.
- Working for secretarial and legal issues of group of 85 companies.
- Working as Insolvency Professional on cases under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
WORKING EXPERIENCE-LEGAL AND SECRETARIAL
During the career as company secretary, worked with reputed organisations in North India, with PAN India presence, like Relaxo, Bharat Hotels, Honda, Amira, LNJ Bhilwara, Ravi Jaipuria group..
- Company Secretary’s matters: Board Meetings, General Meetings, Statutory Records, ROC filings, Stock Exchange compliances, SEBI Compliances and compounding, Central Government approvals, mergers & amalgamations, ESOP, IPO.
- Contracts: Corporate contracts like Shareholder Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Business Transfer Agreements; Commercial contracts like distributor contracts, Franchise & License Agreements, Non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements and all types of agreements.
- Litigation: Recovery, 138 N.I.A, Motor Accident Claims, Consumer Protection, Quashing Petitions. Well versed with court procedure and legal drafting.
- Compliances: Licenses required for plants, updating SOPs, conducting compliance training programs
- Joint Ventures: While handling the legal department of group, within India and Overseas, have been taking care of formation of joint ventures, drafting and discussions of shareholder agreements, finalization of charter documents, amendment of articles/charter documents, post contract JV compliances.
- Private Equity Participation: Drafting of Term Sheet, due diligence, discussions on Investment Agreement, co-ordinations with lawyers, amendment of articles, post investment compliances including FEMA compliances.
- Business Acquisitions: Drafting of Term Sheet, conducting of due diligence, drafting of business transfer agreements, closing and handing over, compliance of conditions subsequent.
- FEMA / RBI: Foreign Investment (FDI), Overseas Investment (ODI) Annual Performance Reports, RBI Asset & Liability Returns, reporting of disinvestment, compounding of FEMA contravention.
- Intellectual Property: Search of marks, applications, objections, replies, evidences and appearance in the matters of registration of trade mark and copyrights, infringement notices, civil infringement suits and search and seizure operations
- Real Estate: Title verification, agreement to sell, sale deeds, power of attorneys, revenue record verification.
- Drafting: Distributor Agreements, Corporate Guarantees, Counter Guarantees, Franchise Agreements, License Agreements, IPR Assignment Agreements etc., Legal Drafting.
- Legal Drafting and liasoning with advocates: Drafting of pleadings, affidavits, evidences etc., liasoning with advocates for status and discussions on cases, attending court hearings etc.
- Human Resources: HR Policies and procedures, labour issues, agreements and settlements with vendors, rate finalisation for labour, employee settlement matters, management advice on labour issues.
- Having become an Insolvency Professional in 2017, I have worked on the following cases during my practice as Insolvency Professional, with primary objective to resolve the cases taken up:
- North Bengal Iron & Steel Private Limited,
- Brahma Foods Private Limited,
- SRS Real Infrastructure Limited,
- KST Infrastructure Limited (stayed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court for constitutional validity of the term ‘Homebuyer as Financial Creditor’.
- Gagan Distillers and Beverages P. Ltd.
- Jai Bhole Nath Enterprises P. Ltd.
- Have some other important cases that are pending admission.
- Have got empaneled with the following banks/institutions for insolvency cases:
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank,
- Bank of India,
- Union Bank of India,
- United Bank of India,
- Oriental Bank of Commerce,
- IDBI Bank Limited,
- IFCI Limited
- Securities and Exchange Board of India,
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India,
- Syndicate bank,
- Canara Bank.
Ajay Milhotra has over 27 years of work experience. He has worked as a CFO, for various listed and unlisted companies both domestic and international in different industry verticals.
He specialises in diverse areas of finance including accounting, strategic and business planning, investor relations, corporate law, taxation, corporate governance, risk management, compliance, financial management, financial reporting, capital markets, fund raising and the like.
Well qualified Chartered Accountant in the profession having worked for over a period of more than eight years with the firm; as a Partner since August 2009.
He has rich experience in Income Tax Matters, Corporate Law Matters, Internal audits, Statutory audits, Tax audits of small firms, Companies, Corporate, Statutory and Concurrent Audits of Nationalized Banks; Service Tax Matters besides rendering management consultancy and Project financing professional services of high standards to meet the financial needs of working capital and term loans of clients.
His expertise also includes exposure in restructuring borrowings of Companies; planning and developing internal control/MIS systems to suit any industries, project financing; thereby rendering valuable to clients.
He is exclusively engaged in the Insolvency Resolution Professional Service since April, 2017 and having working experience of handling small to mid-size corporate units.
He has completed Certificate Course on Concurrent Audit of Banks and Diploma in Information System Audit (DISA) in 2017.
Ajit is having 21 years of industrial experience. He worked with DLF Ltd for more than 10 years and executed many residential and commercial projects along with corporate finance and FDI, JDA’s and shareholding agreements etc. Apart from real estate, he has experience of construction and worked with Laing O’Rourke (Large Infrastructure construction Company). In 2017, he came into full time practice as Cost Accountant and Insolvency Professional.
He has rich experience in Project Management, Project Financing, Working Capital Financing, Financial Re-Engineering & Restructuring, General Insurance, Financial Modeling, Investment, Investor Relationship, FDI, FEMA matter. His managerial capabilities include strategic planning, M & A, new entity set up, due diligence, change management, resource optimization, turnaround management, corporate governance system implementation and people management. He is Delhi University graduate and a fellow member of Institute of Cost Accountants of India and Insurance Institute of India.
He has got his first assignment as IRP through IBBI in matter of Preet Tractors Pvt Ltd. Where he appointed as IRP and later reappointed as RP through CoC and matter was resolved well within timeline. He presented resolution before AA in less than two months. He is now appointed as liquidator in Geo Express Pvt Ltd after completing CIRP as IRP and RP. He has recently appointed as IRP in Jadoun International Pvt Ltd and RP in R P Basmati Rice Ltd through financial creditor.
He has been working with a number of global investors, and global companies across sectors/ industries for getting funds in form of equity and debt for expansion or provides resolutions to financially stressed companies.
He is empanelled with Oriental Bank of Commerce, Bank of Baroda, United Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Bank of India, IDBI, Canara Bank and State Bank of India for the IRP/RP related services as a Insolvency Professional
He is Practicing Chartered Accountants since 23.02.2004 as partner in Bipin & Co Chartered Accountants, which was established in the year 1968, having 7 fellow ICAI partners and having wide experience of more than 49 years.
Statutory audit of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, kakrapar Site and Internal Audit of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited – Vadodara & Nadiad SSA , Sona Alloys Ltd , Special internal audit assignment on behalf of State Bank of India (having Bank Exposure of Rs 1082.00 Crores) carried out
He is also having experience of Bank Branch Statutory Audit of Indian Overseas Bank, Canara Bank as well as concurrent audit of State bank of India, Union Bank of India, Syndicate Bank and Central bank.
Banking related important Exposure:
He is having vast experience of approx 1023 stock and receivable audit assignments from banking sector. The companies belong to various diversified fields.
Certificate course of Forensic Audit and Fraud Detection by ICAI.
Partner of Dhondge Patil Godhani & Co, Chartered Accountants located at Surat & Nasik , Mainly into auditing and Taxation and Project Finance and having customer base engaged in wide range of industries products and trading house. Worked as a self-employed in UK in the accountancy practices, taxation, portfolio and other business matters. Well verse with IAS and UKGAAP. Worked with one of the leading company namely LA Vision Ltd Manager accounting and finance.
- Secured 38thRank in CA final exam [Nov 1999] held by The Institutes of Chartered Accountants of India and Secured 5thRank in Masters of Commerce,[Nov 1998] from M S University, Baroda.
- Analysis of financial information and project finance.
- Lead a team to organise and accomplish assigned tasks within deadline.
- Can use various accounting software, IRIS, Sage Accounts, Sage Line50, Sage payroll, Tally, MS Excel and word.
- Qualified Systems Auditor, DISA (ICAI)[ June 2016 ]
- Certificate in Concurrent Audit of Bank branches. [ Nov 2016 ]
He is the founder and executive director in the startup of SRPPL; He is practicing Chartered Accountant.
He began his career in 2003, by becoming the Associate Member and then Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, in the year 2008.
He started a proprietorship firm in 2003 and then merged with partnership firm in the name of V. CAN & Co. in 2007; he is practicing as Chartered Accountant since 2003 and at present successfully carrying on the profession.
Specialized in Government Audit and Bank Audits, he is also an empanelled arbitrator and having deep understanding of various laws in India. He has conducted stock audits and revenue audits for small industries to large scale industries on behalf of various nationalized Banks. Further he has been concurrent auditor of Government Project like Sarva Sikhsa Abhiyan, Gujarat State Aviation Ltd, GIPL, RMSA etc.
He was past Chairman of Ahmedabad Branch of Western Region of ICAI.
He was past Vice Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer of Ahmedabad Branch of Western Region of ICAI.
He has successfully completed Certificate course of Arbitration from ICAI.
He is the founder and driving force behind the startup of SRPPL; He is in full time practice as Insolvency Professional.
He began his career in 1989, by becoming the Associate Member and then a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, in the year 1995.
At an Initial Stage, worked for two years with a reputed firm, later on, started as proprietorship and now a partnership firm in the name of R. CHOUDHARY & ASSOCIATES; practicing as professional Chartered Accountant since 1990 and at present successfully dedicated to the profession.
Specialized in NPA Management, Government Audit and Project Financing, he looks after the NPA Management Division and Government Audit divisions of the firm. Continuing in the profession, is now moving to greater heights along with strong, enthusiastic, committed young team of most talented Chartered Accountants and associates to the firm. He also has successfully completed assignments of issued related SARFAESI, DRT, Restructuring BIFR / AIFR etc
He was past member of Information Technology Committee of Western Region of ICAI.
He is present member of PDICAI (Professional Development Committee of ICAI) and serving the Institute.
He has successfully completed Certificate course of Forensic Audit and Fraud Prevention (FAFP) from ICAI in the year 2016.